Friday, June 11, 2010

It's been a long time, back to blogging

It's been a long time since I have written something for my blog. I have been busy writing poetries and recuperating from the stress of going to the clinics for my lab tests and going to San Lazaro. I will go there anytime this month, of course on a Thursday. I am now arranging my finances to save for two things, for my future medical expenses and for my Bucket List, which includes traveling to the far provinces and abroad, purchasing a guitar and learning how to play it, and getting new tattoos.. All of which involves a hefty amount of cash.

A lot have happened during the last week of May to the first week of June, which I am going to blog about in the next few minutes, hours and days. I have written a lot of poetries lately, too bad I have deleted some in my PR (Planetromeo) account as well as in my cellphone's outbox, I rarely keep poetries I write for someone. It's like letters, we never or we rarely keep copies of letters we give, right? Same as poetries for me.

I have discovered new bands and one is a hardcore Christian band named Flyleaf. I have new textmates, I have new friends (although I haven't met some of them, yet), I have new perspectives.

I need to get back on track at work and for the organization which I am a president. I have forsaken them so much this past few months because of my severe depression. I need to get back on track on that.

So far, I am happy with my new perspectives. I am happier and living more now. I don't know when this feeling will last, but my appetite for dreaming and my desire to fulfill them, feeds my happiness and passion to be alive. There's less room for anger, less room sadness, now, there's less room for darkness.

No comments:

Post a Comment