Friday, June 18, 2010

*You moaned "fuck", I said "you"*

IMG_5757

As the music plays, in my place
Cigarette smoke fills it with haze
New memories fills up the space
Of where your dying ones used to be

This is the last time that I will write about you
I haven't been craving, for more
...for your warm bed where, me, you tucked
...nor you and your sweet fuck

You left when I was dying
You left me hanging by a string
I fell dead in the middle of our fling
It was darkness like nothing, to me you bring

As the music plays, in my place
Cigarette smoke fills it with haze
I killed your memories and ours too
Go lie in your bed where you fuck your boys

Go lie in your bed, alone
Waiting for some fuck to come home
As you insert yourself to an empty hole
You screw in your lies into some unfortunate soul

As new music fills my place
New memories take your place
As new music plays in my head
On and on, you're pretty much dead.

4 comments: