Friday, June 11, 2010

Writings for the Satellite

Somebody stumbled upon my profile in PR, asking if I blog. I did answer but instead I sent him an untitled poem, inspired by his status message. It was the 1st of June.


I am a man, alone
Traveling to his final destination
In this world full of temptations
Breathing, as he feels his world in rotation.

Admires photographs and words
From someone in a different world
Who says he is a satellite looking for a world to orbit
Feeling the waves of a certain heart beat
Checking if on the other side, has it.


We then started exchanging messages in the wired world and eventually through the real-time and wireless means.

I just thought right now what I think the proper title for that poem will be; it is the same title of this entry.

No comments:

Post a Comment