Sunday, May 1, 2011

Prelude: The replays you have never seen before

As I have said in my previous post, for this month of May I will be posting all the posts in my now deactivated Facebook account, with of course my real name deleted. For me it will be like a replay of my life, that you guys have never seen before. I will still post present day stories and personal documentaries in between the "replays". For proper identification, you will know the difference of which is a "replay" and a present day post if you see an italicized phrase such as this one "Posted on Facebook: Monday, October 26, 2009 at 12:59pm" at the end of every entry. Present day posts will not have those phrases.

I decided to post my entries from Facebook to this blog, because those are part of my history, and this blog is somehow a documentation of my life, thus, it is only right to migrate them here.

43 entries are to be migrated to the Bohemian Diary, it will take more than a month to fully tell a part of my documented life since early 2009 to early 2010 up to my last Facebook "note" post on March 27, 2011.

Here is the first installation... Written to say goodbye. First post for the month of May, as I say goodbye once again...

**********************************************************************************************************

Goodbye, hell-oh!

Fear is my enemy
Undermine my weak heart
Careless and childish
Kiss me goodbye

You were a charm
Onto my body you spread your warmth
Unfortunately, 
It ended blatantly.


Posted on Facebook: Sunday, March 7, 2010 at 4:45pm

No comments:

Post a Comment