Friday, May 20, 2011

I hate myself today. I just want to drill my head.

I don't want to be fuckin' sad anymore. But here I am typing erratically to get the fucking thoughts out of my my head. I am having a bad episode. Memories of a not so distant past haunts me. It's not good, nor happy... the memories are. Well, yes, they are happy, but I miss them... that makes it so bad and ugly. I just feel like crying right now. I just want to break down on my first day back to work. This ain't good. What a timing to start the work week. I haven't slept yet since I woke up at 6AM, I work at night, fuck.. I want to sleep. I want to get this images out of my head. Why am do I have such hang-ups. Why cannot I just get rid of these issues. FUCK YOU! You insensitive person. FUCK ME for being a shit.


Written on: 11/03/09 01:11 PM
Posted on Facebook: Sunday, January 10, 2010 at 9:32am

No comments:

Post a Comment