Monday, May 17, 2010

Cutterpillow

After having dinner with my Significant EX in Serendra, we went over to Powerbooks. We spent hours browsing stuff. I went ahead to the Manga/comics section of the store, after I tire myself in looking at the comic covers (which never fails to entertain me)... We went ahead to the top floor... My favorite spot, where audio CDs and photography books are. I browsed for long time for some audio CDs I might like, I spotted Eraserheads' Cutterpillow album and I quickly grabbed one. As I am holding the album in my left hand, I tediously browsed photography books almost one by one. I was amazed and inspired, too bad the books are all so expensive, for I only have a limited budget, I read and scanned as much as I can. There are so many books I want! I said to myself all of a sudden "someday I am going to publish my own coffee table book, with my photographs and poetry in it". I have achieved most of my dreams at this point of my life. Next are... To be able to publish my own book, have a photo exhibit of my own photographs, to be able to play the guitar very well, be able to sing at the front of a live crowd and they will cheer "more! more!"; to be able to travel across the country and capture it's beauty to be shown to the masses and to the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment