Saturday, September 11, 2010

Waltz of the Starry Sky

Hoshizora no Waltz (Waltz of the Starry Sky) by Minami Kuribayashi

(english translation)
The loneliness of parting
is always the same.
Despite being able to see you again tomorrow,
I don't want to leave.

Please, embrace me gently.
I want to protect this happiness forever.

Illuminated by the midsummer constellations,
The two of us recite in small voices.
Will you teach me secret words?
Let's make a charm.

On the way we always walk home,
We're unable to separate our connected hands.
I want to stay like this, but
Time keeps passing by.

There is only one dream painted in the sky;
I want to become your star, someday.

If I look into your gentle eyes,
For some reason, my tears overflow.
You knew my initial pains.
...I love you

Illuminated by the midnight constellations,
The two of us pray in silence.
With such honest feelings,
We can stay together like this.

Light is given life, now
By our hearts

No comments:

Post a Comment