Friday, September 17, 2010

Emopsychology

釣 (Fishing)
Was summer fishing.
Caught one but I returned it.
I want my fish back.

*****


保護しなさい (Shelter you)
Braving the hard rain.
Under just one umbrella.
Walking on wet streets.

*****


再度開始 (Start again)
Why think of the past?
When the future is brighter.
Now, let us be friends.

*****


ぬれた、冷たい朝。(Wet and cold morning.)
In bed, cold, alone
Heart waves travel silently
Sleep, effortlessly

*****


はえは放す (Fly free)
Freed from barbed chains of...
Melancholic memories.
Freed wings to take flight.

*****


監視人 (Watcher)
The big sky so high.
Stare at me, infinite eye.
And mirror my mind.

*****


光速度 (Light speed)
Is flying and free.
Traveling the universe.
Of stars and heart beats.

*****


あなたの衛星 (Your satellite)
Satellite hovers.
Pulsating beats delivered.
Watching peacefully.

*****

No comments:

Post a Comment