Thursday, October 6, 2011

Going Japanese 2011

going japanese
As most of you know, I am very much inclined to Japanese culture and anything Japanese. So last night, I made maki in preparation for my manga reading which I bought a day before. It was my first time to buy such comic books, so I was excited. Anyway, the maki turned out to be okay and I was able to consume 3 cups of rice and produce 21 maki rolls. I was able to eat 11, and it was filling. I didn't have any wasabi 'though, later I'll buy a pack and a bottle of sesame oil for my teriyaki dishes. I wonder what ingredients can still I buy for maki dishes or sushi dishes in general? Oh, let me not forget the miso and tofu.

8 comments:

  1. oh geisha making maki, i love making japanese food too

    ReplyDelete
  2. ayoko ng sushi. nakakadiri hehehe.

    isa lang ang gusto ko sa japanese cuisine:

    ODONG noodles. Ang pinakamasarap na luto ay sa may Nigata prefecture. Nagwork kasi ako sa Japan. Sa umaga isang kagalang-galang na IT professional. Sa gabi ay isang pokpok na hosto ahehe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im very much into japanese din, you know,hahaha nice nice!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Conio: I so love them too!

    @Nowitzki: :-)

    @Mugen: Hindi ko pa alam kung masarap sa panlasa ng iba, kailangan ko nag mag t-taste-test.

    @Darwin; Kaya pala hindi ka kumakain ng hilaw na sausage. Hahahahaha! 'buti ka pa nakapunta na ng Japan, pangarap kong makapunta dun eh!

    @-mark-: So am I, super!

    ReplyDelete
  5. when will be the time that i will go there and we have some chit chat over food??

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've got your picture of me and you. ;p

    ReplyDelete