Thursday, December 15, 2011

10 Questions

  1. What is love?
  2. Why do we fall in love?
  3. Why do we fall out of love?
  4. What is an open relationship?
  5. Why does question number four have to be true?
  6. Why is there a need to be with someone?
  7. What does it mean to love someone? 
  8. Is there really a forever?
  9. What is fidelity?   
  10. Are you alone?
I may know the answers to all of my questions including the general definitions and some form of philosophical explanations and examples. However, those are the questions that we may never be truly able to define correctly, the answers after all, are mainly subjective. 

After some encounters in the past and the not so distant a-while-ago, I again ask myself those questions. 

So I detach myself. It will begin soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment