Monday, October 25, 2010

Passersby of blues boulevard

Lili


Let my love fly across the sky
On my chest, let your tired spirit lie
Lay down my sweetie, I'll embrace you with care
As I smell and kiss your long brown hair

Remember me whenever you're down
'though we're far apart, away I'll kiss your frown
I'll take your hand, and we'll smile and sway
Into the californian sun, we'll burn the sorrow away

Anne


Marlboro lights,
and sleepless nights
Jazz music and melancholy
...while enjoying a Starbucks coffee

Tears of breaking down,
falling on your shirt.
Hands clasp tightly,
on your mini skirt.

P


Is it what you saw the other day?
That made the blues go your way?
Hush my baby, don't frown...
I may not be your chubby clown
Because I rarely smile myself
But I can surely kiss your blues away
Like a teddy bear on our bed you sway
Let's get some sleep, don't cry nor weep.

Tomorrow will be another day
Sunshine and smiles, coming your way.
Smile my love, my baby,
and hug the teddy.


4 comments:

  1. emo much? ano meron mars?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wala naman... Emo lang mga tao sa paligid ko lately, the poems are for them. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marlboro lights,
    and sleepless nights
    Jazz music and melancholy
    ...while enjoying a Starbucks coffee

    Wow :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Marlboro lights,
    and sleepless nights
    Jazz music and melancholy
    ...while enjoying a Starbucks coffee

    Tears of breaking down,
    falling on your shirt.
    Hands clasp tightly,
    on your mini skirt."


    Love, love, love. I can really relate to all of this.

    ReplyDelete