Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Fuck You

Of all the bitterness of the blog people last week, I know it is kinda too late to post something like this. But what the heck, I will post it anyway. This is for all of you out there who are pissed, angry, bitter, or mad... At the world or at anyone. Don't be shy or scared to say it... Just say it if you are mad at the world... Just say it you're frustrated about your life... Just say it if you're broken hearted... Just say it... FUCK... YOU! Say it one more time... Fuck you! I hope you guys feel better.

You
You

Censored
Censored (the guy in the picture is the drummer boy)

3 comments:

  1. hahaha. i have passed the test, my friend. i went through a form of "abs bitter herbs tea" string three weeeks back and tongue lashed about everything i got so royally pissed of and now i am back into the real world looking at my life a bit differently...

    but yeah, that didn't stop me from swearing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good, good... Malinis ka pa. :-) Welcome back.

    ReplyDelete